What market research is available through LORIC?
LORIC can help your company with a variety of market research methods – surveys, focus groups, interviews, open data analysis, and secondary data analysis.
Can we have more than one kind?
Absolutely – depending on the kind of problem you are trying to solve, our team can offer a mix of market research that is right for you.
What are the benefits of one over the other?
Quantitative data analysis – surveys, by phone or through the computer, open data analysis, and most big data analysis – is helpful for when:
- you’d like to gather a lot of data
- you know what kinds of questions you’d like to ask
- you know the topics you want to discuss with people
- you’ve got a defined product or service you want to test out
- you want to learn more about a defined group of people
Qualitative data analysis – interviews and focus groups – is helpful for when:
- you want to get to know a group of clients or stakeholders better
- you want to develop a product or service more
- you are looking to build relationships while understanding more about your market
Is there training available?
If you would like to learn how to apply data gathering methods to your market intelligence practices, we also offer bespoke courses to help you with that.
Interested in learning more? Sign onto one of our free events, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.