LORIC 2.0 funded support for Lincolnshire SMEs
What it is
Fully-funded support is available to help Greater Lincolnshire SMEs with data-driven innovation.
Our previous work
We have worked with a wide range of SMEs in the past, including start-ups, community interest companies, charities, and more. Regardless of whether your company is established or has just been founded, we are happy to help.
Examples of our previous work include:
- Using open data to create market reports.
- Using open data to create customer profiles.
- Collecting data from customers through focus groups and surveys.
- Helping introduce new products and services to the company.
- Helping introduce new products and services to the market.
- Helping companies explore strategies for investment and growth.
- Helping companies access funding by evidencing their social impact.
You can read specific examples on our case studies page.
What is the eligibility criteria?
How soon will the team be in touch?
We strive to respond within a week of you submitting you expression of interest. However, some variation in response times is possible. We apologize for any inconvenience that causes and we thank you for your patience.
How is this funded?
LORIC 2.0 part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is part of Bishop Grosseteste University. The LORIC project is receiving up to £399,030 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for ERDF. Established by the European Union, ERDF funds help local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regeneration.
For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding